Today consisted of picking up a sink (more info tomorrow), grinding some floors, Rustoleuming some stuff (u-hooks, welds, door openings, etc), staining soffits, and moving lumber. We now have the 2×4’s for the rest of our framing in our living room.
In other news we are pretty sure we will be getting ONE Mini-Split for our home with dual zones. This will save us some $$ and should be more than we need to heat and cool our home. Pretty sure we will be going for this one: 60,000BTU
Heres a door opening we grinded and clear-coated:
AAAAAnd here is the wood we moved inside:
OH YEAH! I forgot that we cut off one of the closing pole/hinges from the left door to our master bedroom so that we can cut out the hole for the window we will be framing into the door… have to have Egress in a bedroom… good thing we have some extra windows and enough door space 2 fit one in!
Goodnight everyone. Explanations about the sink tomorrow!